Want healthy, soft water flowing through your home? Turn to the experts at Boonie’s Water Conditioning. We carry and install a variety of different water softeners for every size home.
The benefits of soft water are endless, from eliminating hard water build up and water stain residue to producing clean dishes and silky showers. After performing a water test, we can recommend the best system to fit your needs.
Signs of Hard Water
Do you have hard water in your home? Common signs of hard water include:
Foul tasting/smelling water, or dry hair and skin.
Brown or red water stains, or clogged pipes.
Residue/water spots on dishes, and dingy laundry.
The real flavor of water refreshes and satisfies. But today, enjoying a drink of water may not be as simple as filling your glass from the tap. Even when treated by an approved municipal water system, the goodness of water is often marred by minerals, organic matter, or chlorine. Boonie’s Water Conditioning provides several filtered drinking water solutions for your home. Complete water purification systems are also available.
These days, enjoying a drink of water may not be as simple as filling your glass from the tap. Even when treated by an approved municipal water system, water is often marred by minerals, organic matter or chlorine.
For efficient residential water purification systems, turn to Boonie’s Water Conditioning. We carry, install, and repair a variety of Hague water conditioning systems including Reverse Osmosis systems.
Reverse osmosis systems have many advantages that you can see and some you don’t:
- You CAN see the money that’s saving you by not buying plastic water bottles at the grocery store. Not to mention, the system doesn’t use any electricity.
- You CAN ALSO see how compact these systems can be, some easily fitting under under your kitchen sink.
- What you CAN’T see is all the contaminants that are removed, leaving you cleaner water right there at the tap!
Drinking Water System
The AlwaysFresh Drinking Water Systems provide delicious tasting, healthful, crystal clear water directly from an existing cold sink faucet. The flow rate coupled with the high gallonage capacity creates one ONE SYSTEM for filtering a refrigerator’s ice/water dispenser, instant hot tap, under-sink chiller, built-in coffee maker and/or another sink location.
Certified 500 Gallons ~ High Flow (1.5 gpm) Water System
- Alwaysfresh High Flow Chemical Reduction Drinking Water System
- Certified NSF/ANSI Std 42, 53 and NSF P473: Trihalomethanes, VOC’s, MTBE, PFAS, Lead, Cysts, Turbidity, Chlorine, Class I filtration
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm/5.7 L/m Capacity: 500 gallons, tested to 1000 gallons, 12 months cartridge life
- Antimicrobial protection
Certified 1000 Gallons ~ Standard Flow (.75 gpm)
- Alwaysfresh Standard Flow Drinking Water System. Certified NSF/ANSI Std 42, 53: Chlorine, Lead, Cysts, Class I filtration. Great product for Bath sink, bar sink, point of use coolers and water fountains.
- Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm/2.85 L/m: Capacity 1000 Gallons, tested to 2000 gallons or 12 months cartridge life
- Antimicrobial protection